Simply Tapping When Upset
Super Simple-Super Powerful
Just Tap is the easiest and simplest of all the forms of EFT. But it can still be super effective. Give it a try!
This is an EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique, method you can use to calm rattled emotions and racing thoughts.
It’s especially useful when…
- you want quick and easy relief
- you are busy – can’t stop to do more formal tapping
- anytime you feel disturbing emotions
- when you’re too upset to think of what to say
- when watching a disturbing movie or watching or listening to TV or radio news,
- when you are listening to someone deliver upsetting news,
- when witnessing something disturbing (passing a car accident, angry person, etc)
- to teach children how to tap or when tapping on children,
- to tap on someone in trauma
- to tap on someone who’s too ill to tap them self
It’s one of the easiest of all the EFT methods…
…and it’s very effective.
How Can Tapping Help?
Although research is being done to learn the exact processes that allow EFT to be so effective in changing emotional and mental states, there is one current theory that applies here. When the acupressure points are stimulated, they cause a calming effect on the mind and body. Tapping relieves stress.
So by tapping the points when you’re feeling stress, you are calming the fight or flight mechanism and retraining the body to react with calm in the face of challenge.
Sounds like a miracle to me.
p.s. This is one of the videos in the EFT Video Course. If you’ve found yourself here without being in the course, but would like to see the other videos – just sign up at the top. I’ll send you all the videos in this course.