What is EFT? EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique, is a unique combination of the ancient technique of acupuncture with modern psychology. Combined, they enable you to transform negative emotions and thoughts in minutes.
Tapping is based on the theory that these negative states are stored, even stuck, in our body’s energy system.
When an acupuncture needle is inserted into an a qi or energy meridian, the purpose is to get the energy moving and to move stagnant or stuck qi (energy).
Tapping therapy works the same way to get stuck or stagnant emotional energy moving.
When stimulating the energy system or qi meridians, while thinking of and feeling the negative state, the stuck energy moves, replacing anxiety, fear, anger, frustration, overwhelm with calm, confidence, peace, resourcefulness.
EFT Tapping can improve your emotional well-being, your ability to attract abundance, and your happiness.
Emotional tapping, or tapping therapy can significantly improve your life by shifting the patterns that regulate your well-being, success and joy.
This site is your EFT guide. It gives you powerful and easy-to-use tapping techniques.
One of the easiest and most effective ways to really “get” the transformative power of EFT is to watch this video.
By watching as the story of …the life of 10 people unfolds …you’ll see how EFT could work for you too.
By using EFT…
- Anxiety often disappears in minutes.
- Lifetime limiting impact of an early trauma can frequently be cleared in one or two sessions.
- Anger can be reduced or eliminated.
- Depression can often be lifted without drugs.
- Performance in business, sports, school, music or acting can be raised to new heights.
- Complex and interwoven issues can be divided into single limiting beliefs and troubling emotional responses that are cleared one by one.
- Physical problems and health issues may improve when other treatments haven’t worked.
- Weight often drops off easily when the hidden sources of on-going anxiety are removed.
Change Your Brain; Change Your Life
EFT Tapping can quickly shift limiting beliefs, behaviors and feelings because your brain chemistry actually changes in the process. In the hands of a skilled EFT practitioner, the results can be remarkable – and life-changing.
But maybe the most powerful element of EFT is that you can do it yourself to change your own life.
Sure, you can hire one of the many talented practitioners on this rapidly growing field of energy psychology.
But, when you learn to use the process yourself, you have the power to rapidly improve your own life.
What Can This Do?
EFT Tapping can…
- dramatically reduce unwanted emotions like anger, guilt, shame, fear, jealousy, dread
- help improve or eliminate unhelpful habits and behaviors
- increase your ability to succeed, love and enjoy life.
Anyone who learns and uses EFT can be more successful in life while experiencing greater inner peace and emotional control.
Return to EFT Tapping home.