You don’t have to say a word.
This is an EFT method you can use to calm rattled emotions and racing thoughts.
It’s especially useful when…
- You want to feel better, but are too upset to think straight
- You’d like to use EFT, but can’t figure out what to say
- You don’t really know the problem
- You’re too tired or too lazy to do anything more elaborate
- You’d rather just be open and accepting of your feelings and tap while experiencing them
- A more meditative approach to EFT feels right
- You want to help another person, by tapping on them while they cry, shake, rage or vent
It’s one of the easiest of all the EFT methods…
…and it’s very effective.